Featured Post

Update: SEO Issues - is it Penguin? Is it Panda? or is it me?

It was a little over a year ago that I posted the " SEO Issues - is it Penguin? Is it Panda? or is it me? " in which I detailed o...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Inside AdWords: Meet our AdWords Evangelist in San Jose

Inside AdWords: Meet our AdWords Evangelist in San Jose

Since I have made the change from Classmates.com natural SEO Manager now working for Concur Technologies as a full search marketer, I am making he trip to Jan Jose for the SMX West conference next week.
My goal is to absorb as much as I can about search marketing for B2B, as well as learning more about managing campaigns overseas. Our search marketing has been very successful here in the US and with the company now expanding to Europe, the Middle East and Asia (EMEA) I am now driving our search marketing efforts there. My main focus has been in the UK, but now moving to Germany, and France as well. Our Australia campaigns have been struggling quite a bit, so am hoping to eventually focus my efforts there and gain some ground.
It's great to see that Google is going to be there, and am excited to get to pick their brains. Especially Fred Vallaeys AdWords Evangelist.

See you there!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment